He starts studying percussions at the Music Academy at the age of 13 and integrates a music course session the following year until the end of his school years.
He decides to start studying drums full time and leaves the Music Academy to be self-taught and improve his technique. At the beginning of 2009, he gets onto an intensive course at the Groove Academy and starts studying other music styles such as Jazz, Afro-Cuban music and many others.
In 2010 he opens his own drum school, works as a professional musician and becomes official session drummer for 3H Productions. There, he records studio sessions for various artists such as André Balzer, Jean- Michel Navarre and Didzenko.
In 2013, he integrates the Jazz Department at the Regional Musical Academy of Metzand, with his girlfriend, they set up their own talent agency called Let’s Go Music.
He’s been travelling the roads of Europe for 10 years now and plays about 100 shows each year, from small live venues to huge european festivals or concert hall. His experience of the stage is constantly evolving thanks to the numerous talented musicians he works with such as…
- Eric Marienthal (Chick Corea, Stevie Wonder, B.B. King, Elton John, David Sanborn)
- Michael Dease (Christian McBride, Dizzy Gillespie All Star Big Band, Alicia Keys, Matthew Garrison…)
- Gerhard Lang (Toto, Scorpions..)
- Samson Schmitt
- Raoul Leninger (ex Atoll)
- Philippe Woindrich (Patrick Rondat)
- Germain Maya (ancien démonstrateur guitares Ibanez France)
- Alain Witische (Joy Fleming)…
He is endorsed by TAMA DRUMS since 2013, by Istanbul Agop Cymbals since 2016 and by Agner Drumsticks since 2017. He is also brand ambassador for RLRRLRLL clothes.